Werken bij Lab Support
There is a proven connection between your happiness at work and how happy you are with your everyday life.
Lab Support understands this connection. As a leading professional recruitment company, we help people find positions in careers they love, and thereby help to improve their lives. It’s wonderful to hear back from people about how we made a difference for them.
So we strive to find talented recruitment specialists who will love their jobs with us just as well – people who can combine their scientific and engineering backgrounds with a knack for caring for the individuals and organisations that are our candidates and clients.
Working at Lab Support means working with some of the best companies in Europe, and with some of the best recruitment consultants, corporate staff, and senior management in the industry. It means being part of an experienced, well-respected and closely knit team of people who truly care about and enjoy the work they do.
We believe that the continued success of our company is directly attributed to the success of each of our employees. People are the DNA of recruiting – and your growth is our growth. Our dynamic work environment offers you an exciting and rewarding place to come to work and grow your career.
Take a look at our benefits and available positions below – are you ready to join our team?
I hope to work with you soon.
Senior Vice President, Sales, On Assignment Europe
Vice President, Lab Support Europe
Huidige vacatures bij Lab Support:
We are currently looking for an Account Executive.
Your mission? Build Lab Support market position by indentifying and developing business opportunities with new & existing clients and negotiating business deals.
Interested? Read more and apply as soon as you can! Send your cv in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 808 21 79 for more information.
- New business development
- Map market potential and categorize clients based on their sales potential.
- Identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions, using knowledge of the market and competitors.
- Cold call to ensure a pipeline of opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business using and building your professional network.
- Prospect to re-activate inactive clients.
- Identify the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Build long-term relationships with clients.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreeements working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Participate in pricing the solution/services offered.
- Pro-active submission of CVs of top candidates to prospects.
- Client retention
- Present new services and enhance existing relationships.
- Gather feedback about what existing clients think about Lab Support’s current services and inquire about their future needs and wishes.
- Information sharing
- Attend fairs, conferences, etc. enabling client networking and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Write client visit report.
- Track and record sales activities in the database.
- Ensure client data is accurately filled in the database.
- Minimum Bachelor degree. A science background is a plus but not an absolute requirement.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the recruiting business
- Collaboration / service-mindedness / adaptability / quality-minded / communication / result-orientation / initiative / presentation and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and fair knowledge of English
We offer a permanent contract in a growing company with an enthusiastic team. Very competitive salary package including bonuses and insurance package.