Quality Assurance Manager
For our client in the region of Willebroek, we are looking for an experienced QA manager,
• Direct and coordinate the company’s quality program, including implementation and maintenance of the ISO management systems. IGC Willebroek is ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 certified. IATF16949:2016 preparation to be initiated in 2018.
• Sets and achieves QA objectives contributing to strategic plans, prepares and completes action plans, implements standards, identifies and resolves problems, determines systems’ improvements and implements changes.
• Develops QA plans by conducting risk analyses (e.g. FMEA).
• Establishes product specifications and quality attributes.
• Takes care of stakeholder management e.g. informs, involves, consults …
• Collaborates to develop new product and engineering designs, manufacturing and training methods.
• Customer complaint handling according to IGC policies and procedures.
• Coordinates all QA /QMS related audits e.g. internal, customer, supplier and QMS audits conducted by external auditors.
• Studies trends and developments in quality management, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations and events.
• Integrates EHS with Quality.
• Brings the organization from a product quality to a process quality focus.
• Defines, implements, maintains and monitors metrics and KPI’s.
• Sets and regularly explains high expectations and verify understanding and application.
• Supports the company's Safety System (Protocols, TAKE 5, S7…).
Master degree, preferably Engineering.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience with QA within the industry, preferably the chemical, automotive, pharmaceutical or food industry.
• A certificate of qualified Internal / external Auditor is an asset.
• Change Management experience.
• Experience with following disciplines is an asset.
o IATF16949 (or the previous version ISO/TS16949)
o ISO14001:2015 o ISO50001 or any other Energy Management System o Lean and 6Sigma (SPC, MSA, Cpk…)
• Fluent in both Dutch and English, written and oral.
• Good communication and leadership skills.
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments without authority. Influential leadership skills.
• Customer driven approach.
• Someone who prefers to build foundations, bring structure, develop processes and systems rather than maintaining, optimizing and fine-tuning.
• A “can-do” attitude with a sense of optimism. An enthusiastic self-starter who can think and work in an autonomous way with little supervision.
• Very at ease with IT tools.
Els De Meester